Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends!


Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

For this project, I used the new Carrot Treat Box die and the Stitched Fishtail die sets.  I cut and inked the treat box using Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink. The sentiment was stamped while the box was flat using the General Sentiments stamp set.  The candy bar wrapper was cut using the Stitched Fishtail die set. While the treat box comes with a carrot top, I thought that it would be fun use green curling ribbon to finish off my project. 



Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...