Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's day cards

Hello everyone. So, I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. I just thought that I would share some cards that I made for fathers day.

  

This card is made with a My Minds Eye card base. The bow ties are made from triangles cut from with a Sizzix Sizzlits Window and frame making set and glue together at the point. The Sentiment if from Fiskars. The paper used for the bow ties are from Echo Park Dots and Stripes and from Martha Stewart. The ink is Color Box.




These tie cards were super easy to create. Once the tie pattern was cut out, I ran them through the Cuttlebug with the candy cane embossing folder.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...