Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Playing with acetate

Happy Wednesday!  Today I have another image from La-La Land Crafts. Kimono Marci is a digital image that I have purchased. I colored her face with Copic Markers.











 Next I stamped an image in Rich Cocoa Momento ink. I wanted it to appear as a printed kimono.









Here is the complete coloring. The white of her Kimono has been embellished with Stickles. 

 

Next I cut at window into my cardstock layers. I stamped an image onto acetate and  backed it to the window.  In the background I layer a diecut made with my cricut "Pagoda" cartridge. I also adhered another diecut to the front of the card. The sentiment is provided with the stamp.

 

 Here is the completed card.

 

Thanks for stopping by.


This card has been entered into the Simon Says Stamp Layered Challenge








6 comments:

  1. Love this card. It is so pretty. I have been seeing your posts on the La-La Land facebook group and I love all your work. Thought I would check out your blog, so I have signed up for the feed in my e-mail. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, stunning colouring and lovely layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there thank you for sharing your wonderfull card, fabulous coloring and you color so beautifull, thank you for joining into the fun over at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! You did an amazing job.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely stunning! I love how you have decorated the kimono, what great techniques to share!! thank you for sharing them with us at LLLC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! I love how you did Marci's Kimono!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...