Monday, August 5, 2013

Roxie the Good Mermaid

Hello everyone! It is challenge time again on the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook fan page group. This month is the good versus evil challenge and we had our choice of mermaids to complete the challenge. I chose Roxie the Good Mermaid. I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers. I have place her on a altered photo frame which is have painted with Acrylic paint and my Luminarte Silks Acrylic glaze.


Here is a close-up of Roxie. I have added Icicle Stickles to her for some added bling. 


Colors used:
Skin: TN2, TN3, TN5, TN6
Hair: BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7, BG9, BG10
Tail: BT2, GT1, BT4, GT3
Seahorse: CR7, CR11, DR3

Thanks for stopping by! 


4 comments:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...