Saturday, October 26, 2013

Boxing up some fun

Hello Everyone! Today I am sharing with you a project that I made for a swap in the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook fan group. My swap partner loved this box and it was the inspiration for the other boxes which I have previously posted.For directions on making this box, please click here.  The image was a freebie from Betty for participants in the swap. I have colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers.


 Here is the box with the card closed


Here is the box with the card open


Here is a close up of the image. She is on an action wobble so is looks like she is walking away from the house.

Colors used:  
Hair: LV1, LV2, LV3PL5
Wings: CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4
Skin: FS3, FS4, FS9, CR3
Orange: GB1, OR1, OR2, OR3
Black: IG6, IG8, IG10
White: IG1, IG2, Blender


Here is a close up of the flowers I made. These were made with the Tattered Floral die, La-La Land Crafts Rolled Rose die in the small, and paper flowers from my stash


supplies used:
Spellbinders Foliage Two

Spellbinders Labels Four

La-La Land Crafts
Rolled Rose Sm and M

Tattered Floral





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...