Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I have another card using this months designers challenge, use a pivot. The challenge to myself was to make a masculine card for my hubby.

Here is what I came up with using the Heart Pivot Card die.


I have altered aluminum foil using my Spectrum Noir marker in IG10. I also ran it through with the Riveted Metal embossing folder. The wood is paper from ARC paper company.



On the inside I continued with the altered foil. I LOVE the wood paper. Not only can you cut it, you can emboss it and print on it as well.


Here are some of the supplies I used:

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the metal look & that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine Valentine. I really like the metal touches you added!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...