Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pop It Ups December challenge day Two

Alrighty my crafty friends! Today is day two of the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for Pop It Ups. Yesterday I showed you a card for Graduation for the month of June. Today, I am keeping the school theme going with September. As students and teachers get to know each other, I decided to make a card for that special teacher.  


Here is the card opened up


I have used the Ring Accordion Album die  with the coordinating Ring Frame Edges 1. 

Supplies Used: 
 





Don't forget to check out all of the months the team as come up with. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...