Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Karen Burniston 1st Designers Challenge

Hello everyone! I have some exciting things to share with you today. As many of you know, the very lovely and talented Karen Burniston has launched her own line of interactive dies. .These new dies are wafer thin and can be easily moved around on your card/ project. You are not limited to a card size or design. Do you want the pop up a little more to the top or to the bottom?? Do you want an A2 or A6?// You can do that with these dies!


Today is our very 1st challenge for the Karen Burniston Designers Challenge. The the was "Your Signature Style".  So for my card, I went with Roses and Flowers. I love Making them and these dies make a big WOW.

The front of the card is very simple and elegnt.


But on the inside is where the magic happens. As you can see, the card folds down flat.




And when you open it up ... BAM!  I flower pot pops up. I just love this dies. It is really one of my favs for pop up and flat card.


 Make sure that you stop by some of the other team member blogs to check out their "Signature Style".  Tomorrow, check out Karen's Blog to see her project for the challenge. 

KB Riley Supplies: 
 


8 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I'll have to look for a video. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful Summer. Fits your style perfectly. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right - there is magic inside the card! I have this die and never tire of the smiles that opening it gives to people. I love your sentiment and think sending this card to a good friend 'just because' is an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design and style is very pretty. Like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this die and your card is a perfect fit. There is stunning STYLE from the cover clear to the Hello. love the colors, glad you are on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this card and I did comment. Style from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the color palette you chose. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love the card, yes elegant paper on the outside and then the pop up on the inside. The colours are beautiful. May I ask what the brand of patterened paper is? TFS

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...