Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hip To Be Square!

Howdy my crafty peeps!

It is time for another  Karen Burniston designer challenge. This month our theme is "Hip to Be Square"!

I made my card with a building blocks theme... you know, those square piece of plastic landmines that you step on in your kids room in the middle of the night in bare feet. Being the mother of three little boys, I have had many of those moments. Sometimes it is like a minefield in there.

For my card, I used the Spinner Square Pop-Up.

As you can see, the card lies flat in the closed position. 





When you open it up, the spinner square rotates the sentiment out into view.  

Here is the card completely opened up. 


Be sure to stop by and check out what the other designers have come up with for the challenge. 



 
 





1 comment:

  1. The perfect card for a Lego fan, I have one in my household! Love how this Spinner Square Pop-up die is so adaptable for so many themes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...