Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Foodie Card

Hello my crafty peeps! It is time for our June Paper Pros challenge. This month our challenge is hosted by Caz Counsell who has given us the theme is "Food & Drink".

For my card, I decided to go with watermelons for my theme. Here is the front of my card.  I have used the Alphabet die set for my letters matted on a piece of cardstock cut with the Rectangles-Crosshatch die set. I have also added a slice of watermelon from the Sweet Treats Charms die set.



For the inside of my card, I used the the Upsy Daisy Pop-Up die. For the sentiment, I used the "thanks" from the Word Set 1 die set and the "a" from the Word Set 2 die set. I have carried the letter theme from the front of the card to the inside of the card as well. For the "O", I have used the ball die from the Beach Charms set to make the watermelon rind. The "white" of the watermelon is from the "O" in the Alphabet die set. The "pink" is made with the base from the donut in the Sweet Treats Charms die set. I used the watermelon charm to stencil the seeds on.  I have also added elements from the Charm Accordion die set to the card as well.


Here is a side view of the card. You can see that instead of me using twine to join the pieces together, I used the charm frame from the Charm Accordion die set. I made the tiny watermelons from the base of the donut in the Sweet Treats Charms die set and the center piece of the sun from the Tropical Scene die set.


You can see what the other "Paper Pros" created for this challenge on their blogs:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

Supplies:

















1 comment:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...