Sunday, July 8, 2018

Hello Summer Tag

Hello my crafty peeps! 

I am just stopping by today to share a tag that I made for a recent meet-up group.

I have used a Julie Nutting image - Cat Girl and colored her with Copics. The cloud background was created by making a stencil using the Nature Edges die set.  I have also used the grass die from the same set to make the grass and the stems of my flowers. The stitched clouds are from the Outdoor Scene die set. The sun is from the Tropical Scene die set. For the flowers, I used the flowers from the Tree Pop-Up die set. The sentiment is from the Words 6 die set.



Supplies used: 




Other supplies: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...