Friday, August 31, 2018

Get Well Soon

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I am sharing a card using dies from the soon to be released dies from KB Riley.


This card is a standard A2 card. I used the Frame Pull Pop-Up die for this card adhered to a panel cut with the Crosshatch- Rectangles die. I used the Get Well Soon sentiment as well, cut from two colors of cardstock and layered for a shadow effect. 




Once the tab is pulled, the frame lifts up to reveal a fun image. I made this card for a friend's son who just had knee surgery. Hopefully, this will give him a chuckle.




When there card is opened, I have used the Crosshatch-Rectangles for an area to write get well wishes. 



Thanks for stopping by!!!!


Supplies used: 














1 comment:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...