Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Tags A Lot

Howdy my crafty peeps!

  Just wanted to share a crafty project with you. I know I have said before how much I love Karen's dies and that they mix so well together. And today's post is no exceptions. For this project I used my all time favorite die, the Tag Book Pop-Up but this time, it is not a card.

The holidays will soon be approaching and I wanted to make some gift tags for some of the gifts that people will be receiving this holiday season. Here are five tags created using the largest tag die from the set. I have all featured a different character on each one.  Here are the tags ....


Here are some close up photos of the tags, each character is sporting a Santa hat and a wreath. For the bows on the wreathes, I used the bow accessory die for the cake Pop-Up. I have also added "berries" using a red Glaze pen.  





Supplies: 






Thanks for stopping by!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...