Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Stuff!!!

Howdy my crafty peeps!

 I am so excited about the new Karen Burniston dies coming soon. Karen and the design team are doing sneak peeks of the upcoming products, and they are fantastic!!!

Here is a card I made using the new Heart Pivot Panel die set. I know that I have said it many times before, but it is still true today. I love how all of the new dies work with the other dies released. It is a great way to build your crafty stash and continue to use what you have.

For this card, I have used the Tag Book Pop up die.  On the front, I have added the new Word Set 9 die set along with accessories from the new Rockin' Rectangle die set.


Here is the inside of the card. I have added the Heart Pivot Panels along with pieces from the Circle Tag Book, Oval Frame, and Word Set 9 die sets.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out what the other team members have created with the new die sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...