Friday, February 15, 2019

Welcome Baby!!!

Hello my crafty peeps!  Just popping in to share a baby card.  For my card, I am using the new Circle Tag book. To decorate the front, I have added the rectangle accessory die from the new Rockin' Rectangle die set. I have also added "welcome" from Word Set 7 and "baby" from the new Baby Charms dies sets.



Here is the inside of the card. To decorate the inside, I have used more items from the Baby Charms and the "congrats" from Word Set 1. I also decided that I wanted larger circles on the inside so I used some from the Circle Charm Pop-Up die set.



Supplies: 






Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...