Tuesday, July 2, 2019

PICTURE THIS

Howdy my crafty peeps! It is time for another designers challenge! This month the theme is:   PICTURE THIS, We were challenged with incorporating a photo(s) into our project. 

For my project, I have used the Triple Flip and Photo Collage Pop-Up die sets.  


Here is the card with the panels closed . I have also added the "Happy Birthday" from the Word Set 2: Birthday Die set. I have also spelled out "Grandma" using the Alphabet die set.


Here is the card with the panels open. I have added more letters from the Alphabet die set, a heart from the Heart Pivot Panels die set, and "you" from the new Word Set 10: Thinking of You die set. 



Supplies  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...