Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Gingerbread Town

 Howdy my crafty peeps!

Just stopping by to share my card as a guest designer for this month's Designers Challenge. This month, we were challenged with using the Mini Pops Die for a card of any theme.

For my card, I went with a gingerbread theme in a slim line card. Here is the front of my card. I have used the newly re-released Holiday House Pop Up die. I have also used houses from the House Pivot card die, Trees from the Tree Pivot, and charm from the Winter Charms die set. The back ground is using the Long Rectangles Crosshatch and the Long Natures Edges. The gingerbread details were added using a white gelly roll pen. 



Here is the inside of the card. I have continued my gingerbread village theme. I have used the house from the House & Fence Pop Up die and placed it on the Mini Pops Pop Up die set. I have also used the angled arms to add movement to some of the trees. I have also add the Merry Christmas from the Merry Christmas die. More details have been added from the House Pivot Panels and Evergreen Pivot Panels die sets.




Thanks for stopping by! 


Supplies used:  








3 comments:

  1. The gingerbread is awesome! What a delight to have this sent to you! I love love it! TFS your art and giving us inspiration - Karen B has the coolest products and fabulous team! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! So super cute! I love gingerbread1

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...