Thursday, October 28, 2021

Trick or Treat

   Howdy my crafty peeps!  

Today I am sharing another Halloween project.  For this project I used the Elizbeth Craft Designs Spiderweb Slimline Background. I also used the Prince die to create my Mummy and Headless Horseman. The colorful bottom layer was created with my Mica Distress Stains.

In order to achieve the look of the mummy, I cut the prince 3 times. Once in green and twice in white. First, I assembled the prince out of the green paper. Next I ripped the white pieces into strips and inked the edges in Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. 




For the Horseman, I again cut out the Prince minus the head. For the head, I used the pumpkin head from Scarecrow die. I also added the cape and sword from the Halloween Accessories dies. 




Here is my finished project. 





Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this inspires you to customize your character dies in to some spooky creatures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...