Monday, September 16, 2013

Ice Cream and Pickles!

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I am sharing a creation that I made for my Sister-In-Law how is expecting twins. When we found out that she was pregnant I just knew this would be the perfect image for her card. The image is from Saturated Canary and is called Ice Cream and Pickles and I placed her on an easel card. I have colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers.


Colors Used: 
Hair: TN1, TN2, TN4, TN5, TN6, EB4, EB5
Skin: FS3, FS4, FS9, CR1 for blush, CR3 for lips
Shirt: CT1, CT2, CT4, GB3
Skirt: BG1, BG2, Blender
Cherry: CR8, DR5, DR7
Pickle: DG2, DG4
Ice Cream: CR6, CR3, PP2, TN3, tn4, tn6, bg2, bg1, blender
Cone: TN3, TN2
Eyes: TN3, TN5

 Here is a close-up of the colored image

I absolutely love this image! Thanks for stopping by!

xxx Summer

1 comment:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...