Friday, September 20, 2013

Tic Toc

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is new release day again at The Stamping Chef. This weeks new release is Tic Toc. I have colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some Star Dust Gelly Roll pen for a little sparkle and my new Wink of Stella pen. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Luxe Ink in Tuxedo Black.  




This is an easel card. Here the card is open. 

Colors Used:
Pink: BP2, BP3, BP4, BP5, BP6: DR7, DR5, CR8
Black: IG10, IG8, IG6
Grey: IG3

Skin: FS3, FS4, FS9, CR1CR3, 
Hair: CT1, CT2, CT4, GB5
Foil: IG10


Other items used: 
Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets
Spellbinders Classic Circles Small
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large
Spellbinders Labels Four
Spellbinders Enhancing Elements Gold Rounds One 
Tim Holtz Riveted Metal embossing folder

The Great News is  that each Friday The Stamping Chef will offer a  discount of 20% on the  new release images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...