Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Designers Challenge

Hello my crafty friends.  I know that I have been MIA for a bit. I just finished moving and let me tell ya... I have lot of craft supplies.  However,  I made one box a priority to unpack.  Can you guess which one? My box with my Pop it Ups dies of course. Here is my card for t his months challenge,  mama's and babies.


I used the Butterfly Pivot die for the card. I accented with the Agatha Edges. I also used the Katie Label accessory dies for my sentiment. 

thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about this, Summer. The colours - the butterflies - the edges - everything.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful colors on this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Summer. That's a great touch to the sentiment by heat embossing it.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...