Saturday, March 22, 2014

RAWR

Hello everyone! Today I am bringing you a card for the Spectrum Noir monthly Challenge, Green! I have colored up Darling Dragon Luka from La-La Land Crafts. He is totally adorable and reminds me of my boys dressed up as a dragon. I have added him to my favorite die cut cards, Pop It Ups.



I have used the Oval Accordion Die with the matching Oval Dots Frame Edges.


Here is a close up of the dragon. He was colored with my Spectrum Noir Next Generation markers. I have also put him on an action wobble so he would move when you opened the card. 

Colors Used:
CG4, JG1, DG3, JG7, LG5, LG3, BG1, Blender, BT3, IB1, IB2, IB3, TN3, TN5, TN7, EB4, FS3, FS7, FS9

Supplies Used:







2 comments:

  1. Love this ... the sentiment is perfect, as is your colouring.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable & I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete