Saturday, March 22, 2014

RAWR

Hello everyone! Today I am bringing you a card for the Spectrum Noir monthly Challenge, Green! I have colored up Darling Dragon Luka from La-La Land Crafts. He is totally adorable and reminds me of my boys dressed up as a dragon. I have added him to my favorite die cut cards, Pop It Ups.



I have used the Oval Accordion Die with the matching Oval Dots Frame Edges.


Here is a close up of the dragon. He was colored with my Spectrum Noir Next Generation markers. I have also put him on an action wobble so he would move when you opened the card. 

Colors Used:
CG4, JG1, DG3, JG7, LG5, LG3, BG1, Blender, BT3, IB1, IB2, IB3, TN3, TN5, TN7, EB4, FS3, FS7, FS9

Supplies Used:







3 comments:

  1. Love this ... the sentiment is perfect, as is your colouring.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable & I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...