Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Anniversary!!

Hello everyone! I know I have been MIA lately. I am still recovering from the birth of my son. Today I wanted to share with you a quick project that I made. It is our 5 year anniversary so I made this card for my hubby.

I have used the Pop It Ups Lucy Label die to create the card. The image on the inside is from Crafters Companion Bebunni Love- Perfect Couple collection.  Here is the card I made him.


 On the front I cut the sentiment using one of the Fancy Label Accordion die accessory pieces.


In the inside is the Lucy Label with some accessory dies. The sentiment is from the BeBunni stamp set as well. The image was colored with my Next Generation Spectrum Noir markers. 


Here is a close-up of the image. The colors used were IG4, IG3, IG2, IG1, Blender, FS6, FS8, CR3, CR1, CR7, CR8, DR3, DR5, DR7

Some of the Supplies used:
 

 













Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Summer! Sweet anniversary card idea. Thanks for listing your "ingredients"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, Congrats on the birth of your son, and Happy Anniversary. Your card and the little bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...