Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Card

Hello Everyone! My post for yesterday did not post as scheduled so you get TWO posts today!  Since the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge was Easter or Spring, I decided to make a Spring card as well. This one using the All Seasons Tree and the Garden Bench.


This one is super simple. The paper is from Momenta and did most of the work for me. 

Supplies Used: 

Thanks fro stopping by! Be sure to check out the projects from the other designers as well. The links to their blogs are on the side of the page. 


2 comments:

  1. Summer this is a perfect card to use the Garden Bench for - so bright and cheery and perfect for Spring.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so bright & cheerful. What a lovely scene you've created with the Garden Bench.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...