Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Castles are not just for little girls

Hello my crafty friends!  It is time for another Karen Burniston Designers Challenge. This month, the theme is  Castle. We were to use the new Castle Pop-up for a card of any theme.

Since I have three little boys, I decided to make a boy themed card. For the front of my card, I decided to use the Castle Pop-Up as a flat decoration on my card.



On the inside, I used the Spinner Square Pop-Up to animate my knight and fire-breathing dragon.



Here you can see that the knight tucks behind the dragon and pops out when opened.



Be sure to check out what the other designers have come up with.

Supplies:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...