Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Mermazing Cake


Hello my crafty friends!  It is time for another Karen Burniston Designers Challenge. This month, the theme is  COFFEE & CAKE. We are to use either the Coffee Cup Pop-up OR the Cake Pop-up for our project.

Since I made a boy themed card for last months challenge, I decided to go a for a girl card this month. I used the Princess and Mermaid die set for the front of my card.





On the inside, I used the Cake Pop-Up to make a two tiered ocean themed cake. I used Tropical Scene die set to decorate the cake. I also used the Word 2 Set: Birthday die set for my sentiment on labels from the  Katherine Label Pop-Up.






Be sure to stop by and check out what the other designers have come up with.

Supplies:














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...