Saturday, November 27, 2021

Gnome Snow Globe Shaker

Howdy my crafty peeps! 

Now that the other holidays are out of the way, I can finally buckle down and get some Christmas Cards completed.  I have decided to make a gnome shaker card for this card. I cut the shaker 5 times out of heavy white cardstock. I glued 4 of these together and to make a sturdy and thick base. I then inked a background and some of the globe knockouts with Distress Inks. I used Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Prize Ribbon, and Chipped Sapphire. I then took my Distress Mica stains in Empty Tomb and Snow Flurries for the card background layer. For the globe knockouts, I omitted the use if the Empty Tomb. Using the accessory dies from Snow Globe die set, I cut a few snowflakes from the inked knockout pieces. For the gnome, I cut him out using the colored cardstock. I also cut the hat from Elizabeth Craft Designs Adhesive Velvet sheets in red and white. I also cut out trees and the landscape from the Winter Scenery dies set.  I adhered the frame pieces to the inked background and filled with shaker embellishments. I sealed it with a piece of acetate and topped with the fifth frame. 





Supplies Used: 








Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...