Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Birthday

 Howdy y'all! 

Every now and then, my Mother's birthday falls on Thanksgiving. Today I am her birthday card that I made. I really wanted to include a turkey on it, but not have a true Thanksgiving card.  I used dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs to make this project.  

For the card, I decided to go for a slimline design. On the front I have used the Turkey die. The fence and the landscape background we made using the Adventure Edges die. For the fence, I used wood paper from Arc paper and die cut with the fence die. The leaves are accessory dies that come with the turkey die. I have also added corn stalks from Corn Field die set. Another die used is the slimline landscape frame from the new Winter Scenery die set. 




Here is the inside of the card.  I just layered the answer to the riddle from the card on a glitter cardstock along with a patterned paper from Simple Stories. 






Thanks so much for stopping by! 



Supplies Used: 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...