Thursday, October 11, 2012

Iam Lucy in Blue

Hey there everyone.... today I am sharing a card that I have made with Iam Lucy from Pixie Dust studio. I was feeling kinda blue ;)



For the background I used a Fiskars texture plate in my Cuttlebug. The rosette was cut with the Tim Holtz rosette die.




Here is a close up of the coloring. I used my Spectrum Noir markers in the TB family with some touches of Cool Grey. The hat was fluffed with Snow-Tex.  I also added some shimmer with a Star Dust Gelly Roll pen.


 
Here is the side view. As you can see, this was an easel card. I punched some snowflakes with my EK Success punch and added some bling.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...