Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Altered Canvas

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing another project. This is an altered canvas project that I completed at Scrap Happy Ohio during a class with Irina from La-La Land crafts.

 
 Isn't this great? The drawers and box are all made out of paper and chip board with was painted with Americana Buttermilk acrylic paint.


Here is a shot from the side --
 
 
Here is a shot of the back covering the exposed canvas. 
 

Here is a close up of the image I colored. This is Christmas Lantern Marci. I stamped her in Momento Rich Cocoa ink. She was colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers. The colors are:

Beige: TN1, TN2, TN3, EB1
Pinks:CR5, CR3, CR1
Hair: TN3, TN5, TN7, TN8
Skin: FS2, FS4, FS9, CR3 (blush/Lips)
Ruffle Trim: TN3
Lantern Flame: OR1, CT4

I have entered this into
the Spectrum Noir challenge - Use Flowers
the Whimsy Stamps challenge - All things Sparkly
the Stamp and Create challenge -  Winter Wonderland

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, your colouring is fantastic!! Thanks for adding the SN pen recipe that you use, SO VERY HELPFUL!!!! Love your colouring and looking forward to checking out your creations!! Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...