Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A Spooky Scene

Hello my crafty friends!

  I am sharing with you a sneak peek into some new dies being released in the Pop It Ups line at Elizabeth Craft Designs.


For the front if the card I used the new Bats stencil to ink in my bats. For the tombstone, I created a stencil from the new Halloween Scene die set.  The sentiment has been cut out using the decorator dies from the Anita Frames Pop Up die.




Inside my the card I used the the Halloween Scene dies again along with the new Iron Fence Pop Up die. The sentiment is from the Halloween clear stamp set. It has been die cut using the Labels & Circles die. 



Here is another view inside the card. You can see how the iron gate pops up when the card is opened. 



Supplies: 

 

 


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...