Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cups O' Gratitude



Hello my crafty friends!

Today I am sharing a card using the Twist Circle Pop Up die, now available for purchase here:



I kept the front pretty simple using the circles included in the die set. I have added glitter dots and glitter lines also avail from Elizabeth Craft Designs as well. 






On the inside, I decided to animate stacked cups from the Cup Pop Stand die. I love how versatile the Twist Circle die is. You can animate anything that you want inside the your card. The edge is stenciled with the Coffee  Stage It Stencil from the Pop It Ups line as well.



Here is a video by Karen Burniston, the designer of Pop It Ups dies, showing just how easy it is to use the Twist Circle Pop Up Die.


Supplies:















Thank you for stopping by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...