Monday, August 22, 2016

Girly or Ghouly Challenge

Hey there my crafty peeps!  It is time for part 2 of the Karen Burniston Designers challenge. This time the challenge was set by Shelly Hickox to make a card either Girly or Ghouly. We had to think pretty, shabby, feminine or French, OR think creepy, crawly, spooky or eerie.

For my card, went pretty and feminine using the Flower Pot Pop Stand die. I totally love this die!!!!

For the outside of the card I used the Labels and Circles dies set along with the decorator dies from the Anita Frames Pop Up.  The stamps is from the new Occasions Clear Stamp set. The flowers are a combination of the flower dies included in the Flower Pot Pop Stand die and the flowers included in the Props 7 die set.


On the inside I have added a trellis from the Bamboo Trellis die and lots of flowers from the flower dies included in the Flower Pot Pop Stand die, the flowers included in the Props 7 die set, and leaves from the Curvy Leaves die set. I have also added the butterflies included in the Flower Pot Pop Stand dies set as well. I have used glitter dots and lines to decorate the pieces as well.



Here is a look from above. The lattice on the inside of the pot allows enough space for lots of pretty flowers. I have also added another set of labels for a sentiment. 


Here is the best part of this die, it folds down flat for mailing. How totally cool is that!?!




Be sure to check out the other designers and see what they came up with for this challenge. 

 

 




thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...