Saturday, September 1, 2012

Building Sand Castles

Here is my newest project --- 

 This is a smashbook page that I created after our trip to San Diego California. My son loved playing in the sand and building a sand castle



The colored image is from La-La Land Crafts, Beach Luka. He has been colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.

Skin: FS2, FS4, FS9
Shirt: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4
Hair: TN6, TN8,EB4
Shovel: TB3, TB4, TB5, TB6
Sandcastle: TN1, TN2, TB3,TB5
Pail: OR1, OR2, OR3, GB5, GB7, CT4

The sand was made with torn sandpaper from the hardware section of my local store. The Polariod frames were cut with my Cricut using the Cricut Craft Room Basics.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...