Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lampshade facelift

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my latest project. I have given a lampshade a facelift.

First I created my own custom colored alcohol spray using rubbing alcohol and my Spectrum Noir re-inkers.

 Next I cut flowers out of muslin using my Tattered floral die and misted with my new alcohol spray.

Next I sprayed the pieces with Glitter Dust in pink. Using hot glue, I stacked all of the layers together. To finish the flower I added a decorative brad to the center. 

Here is my finished project. Love it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karen Burniston/ Pear Blossom blog hop

Hello my crafty peeps!  Thank you so much for hopping along with us on the  Karen Burniston  and  Pear Blossom Press  Collaboration...