Saturday, November 2, 2013

Upcoming Christmas Box Class

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you a box for an upcoming class that I am teaching at The Stamping Place and Scrapbook Station. I love everything about this box. It makes such a great gift and stocking stuffer.

In this class, you will learn to build this box entirely from scratch. You will also receive an 8 x 8 paper pad of the Graphic 45, 12 day of Christmas.

Here is one side of the box

Here is side two of the box


Here is the top of the box

Here is the inside of the box


As with all of my 3D project classes, you will receive step-by-step color instructions so that you can recreate this project for any occasion. Make sure that you call today! Space is limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...