Sunday, February 9, 2014

Karen Burniston's February Designers Challenge

Hello everyone! Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge for February has each designer working with a Pivot Die from the Pop It Ups collection. For my project, I used the Katie Label Pivot Die.

On the front I used some rhinestone lips that I had in my stash and a ribbon buckle also from my stash. 



On the front I used some rhinestone lips that I had in my stash and a ribbon buckle also from my stash. 


On the inside, I use the included accessory dies to for my sentiment and its layers. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Luxe ink in Rose Bud. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Operation Write Home Stamp set. The lips are from a Studio G stamp set. I also stamped the lips in Versamark and and heat embossed with Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder. 

Some of the products used: 



You can find  Karen Burniston’s entire Pop It Ups line at Elizabeth Craft Designs 
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love those rhinestone lips on this Summer, Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these HOT colours. Fabulous card.

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sparkly and fun, Summer! You always have the "hip" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the Rhinestone lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sparkly lips & your color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - it's just so fun with those blinged out lips.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Happy and Fun Card Summer...Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...