Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's challenge time!

Hello my crafty peeps! Well, my term on the Spectrum Noir DT is over. I loved being a part of the team and wish them well. 
As one door closes, another one opens. And with that said, I am so excited to announce that I am now on the Simply Betty Stamps design team. SQUEAL!  
Here is my very first project using Christian.  He has been colored up with my Copic markers. 


The challenge for this month is to use lace on your project. Super challenging to me on a male image.  

Be sure to check out the projects of the other design team members here


Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Summer! Simply gorgeous first creation, very elegant and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...