Saturday, August 9, 2014

Double Spiral Circle Pull Card

Hello my crafty friends. Recently I had the pleasure of teaching a private class to a group of wonderful ladies.  For this class, one of the cards made is a double Spiral Circle Pull card. In creating the card, I still wanted to make use of the fab tabs that will keep the card closed until that card is opened.

Here is the front of the card.


I have combined that pull card with the Clock and Gears accessory die. The clock face has been cut using adhesive cork from Canvas Corp. The paper is from Graphic 45

When you pull the left flap open, here is what it looks like....


The solid circle in the Clock and Gears set is a perfect fit for the circle flip of the card. NO MEASURING REQUIRED!!! Love love love that feature of Karen's designs. 

Then when you open the right flap, another message is revealed. 


The sentiment is cut with an ECD die and mounted on the solid circle from the Clock and Gears accessory die.

The ladies had such a blast making this card.

Supplies used:

 


Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...