Monday, November 7, 2016

Hat Attack!

Hello my crafty friends.  I am here today with the first of the November Designers Challenge and we are have a mad hatter of a time.

The challenge is:
"Hat Attack" - there are 8 different hat choices in the Props/Charms/Anita sets - use one (or more) on a card. It's all about the hats!

For the front of my card, I styled Chilly with the Santa Hat from the Props 5 dies set. He is riding in a sleigh from the Sleigh Gift Card Holder. The presents from the Christmas Charms and the Pine Tree Pivot card die.


For the inside of the card, I used Honey the Bear and styled him also in the Santa Hat. With a snip snip here, and a snip snip there, the hat easily converts to a toboggan. The inside of the card also uses the Anita Frame,  Merry & Bright clear stamp set and the candy cane accessory from Jolly the mouse. 




 
 


1 comment:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...