Sunday, April 1, 2018

Coffee Thanks

Good Morning my crafty friends!

Just stopping by to share a project with you today using the Coffee Cup Pop Up and Coffee Cup Charms dies sets.

Here is the front of my card. I have used the Coffee Cup Charms and Word Set 4 dies. The stamps are from the Prickly Pear Coffee Cup stamp set.




Here is the inside of my card. I just love how the coffee cup pops up in the center of the card. The coordinating napkin die is just adorable! I have added another stamp from the Coffee Cup stamp set and the sentiment is from the Words 1 dies set.  I also used the Fancy Label Accordion to make the label for my "Thanks" sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by! 







 

 


 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...