Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Anything is possible ...

Hello my crafty peeps!  It is time for the Karen Burniston August Designers Challenge. This month, the theme is "Charmed". We were challenged to make a card using any of the Charm dies.

For my card, I used the Tag Book Pop-Up Die. The patterned paper was made using the Coffee Cup Clear Set from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I have added some rectangles from the Crosshatch-Rectangles die set. The coffee cup is from the Coffee Charms die set. I have also added a sentiment using the Words 4 die set.


 

Here is the card opened up. I have added additional stamped patterned paper from the stamp set used on the front of the card. I have also included more elements from the Coffee Charms die set. The sentiment is a stamp from Riley and Company and I have added die cut coffee beans from the Coffee Cup Pop Up die set.



Make sure to stop by and check out what the other team members are creating.


Supplies Used:


















1 comment:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...