Sunday, September 30, 2018

Birthday Explosion

Hello my crafty peeps! 

 Just stopping by today to share my latest card. My card today features the new Explosion Pop-Up die.

Here is the front of my card. I used the Rectangles-Crosshatch to make my card panel. Using the balloon die from the Explosion Pop-Up. I die cut multiple balloons out of various colors of cardstock and used the stencil feature to add the highlight with a white gel pen. I also die cut balloons out of my panel leaving negative space. Once that was done, I adhered the piece to my card base and then placed the balloons back in the negative space. I have also layers the new Celebrate die to the front of my card.


Here is the inside of my card.  I have used the explosion part of the die set to cut some lightweight confetti paper. I have also die cut the cupcake from the Cupcake Pop-Up and placed it on the base that comes in the Explosion Pop-Up die set. I have added additional balloons and a sentiment from the  Word Set 2 and Word Set 7 die sets. I have also layers some die cuts from the Ovals-Crosshatch die set to allow a place for me to write a greeting.


Thanks for stopping by!!! 

Supplies: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...