Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Chocolate!

Hello my crafty peeps!

It is time for another Karen Burniston Designers Challenge. This month the designers were challenged with the theme:  "LOVE, SWEET LOVE!" ... but we needed to add a chocolate element to the card. For my card, I chose to add chocolate kisses. 

Here is the front of my card. I used the need Circle Tag Book Pop up die set. I have added words from the Word Set 9 - Love set. I have also added a rectangle from the Rockin Rectangle and a heart from the Heart Pivot die sets. 


Here is the inside of my card. I have added the XOXO from the Word Set 9 die set. I have also added the reinforcers from the Tag Book Pop Up set. 


Supplies: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...