Thursday, August 22, 2019

Choo Choo

Howdy my crafty peeps! 

Just stopping by to share a little crafty inspiration. We all know that boy cards can be a bit challenging, however, using the new Train Pivot Panel die from Karen Burniston is the solution.

Here is the front of my card. I have used the Train from the Train Pivot Panel die along with elements from the Train Elements die sets.



Here is the inside of the card. I have added use the Train Pivot Panel die with the Twist Panel Pop up die set. The clouds/smoke were made using the Outdoor Scene die set. I have continued theme from the front of the card. I have also added the Happy Birthday and the panel pieces using the Rectangles - Crosshatch die sets.



Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies used:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...