Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Blast off!

Howdy my crafty peeps!

Just stopping by to share my card for this month's Designers Challenge. This month, we were challenged with using the Train Pivot Panels or the Rocket Pop-up for a card of any theme.

For my card, I went with an outer space theme. Here is the front of my card. I have used the "crater" piece from the Rocket Pop-Up to create the planet that my alien is blasting off from. I love the stencil feature in the die to help create the craters. I used Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Inks on grey cardstock. The spaceship and alien are from the Space Charms die set.



Here is the inside of the card. I have added the Enjoy the Ride die set and you can see the rocket pops up into the air taking flight.


Here is a close up of the rocket. I have used 3 flames to create the flame burst out of the end of the rocket. The flames were cut with yellow cardstock and inked with Wild Honey and Barn Door Distress Inks.


Here you can see the card closes flat for mailing.


Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies used:  





1 comment:

  1. This is a great card! I love your coloring. It really adds to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...