Friday, July 6, 2012

Abra Kadabra

Happy Friday! The project that I have made today is for a little boys birthday. I have used the Magician Luka stamp from La-La Land Crafts. I have also printed an image for curtains on red cardstock from a downloadable image at PBSKIDS.ORG.



Luka has been colored with alcohol markers and afterwards fussy cut.




The curtain folds were colored with Memento marker in Rhubarb Stalk. The curtains were popped at 1/8 with foam squares. A stage was created by scoring black cardstock at 1/8 and folded and glued to the side of foam squares. The squares were attached in place to attach the stage to the card front. Luka has also been popped with 1/16 foam dots.







Here is the final card. The inside of the card says "Wishing you a very magical birthday".




 Thanks for stopping by and have a happy and safe weekend!

This card has been submitted to Paper Pretties Challenge  PWC213

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...