Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oooo La-La

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing me newest creation. I am starting an adventure into alcohol markers and this stamp, Mod Marci, from La-La Land crafts has plenty of room to practice.

Here are some of the supplies used to create this card.


I have used a combination of markers to create Mod Marci's look.  She is colored with markers from Spectrum Noir, Bic Mark-It, and Copic. I am very pleased with how she came out.




Here is the finished card. The back ground is a card base from My Minds Eye. The paper doily has been tea dyed by me. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings set.

 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...