Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy New Year!

It is a new year and with it comes new things. I am happy to be a part of the Karen Burniston Designers Challenge team for the new Pop It Ups collection. These are fantastic dies that take your project from ordinary to extraordinary in no time. 

For this project I used the Fancy Label Accordion Card die. I have colored up an image from Saturated Canary called Fancy with my Spectrum Noir Next Generation markers. Below is the front view of my card. I have added my Wink Of Stella Pen in clear to her dress and hair tie for some added glitz. I have also pair the Elizabeth Craft Designs Triple Leaf die for the foliage under my flowers. 






Here is the inside of the card. I have used the included accessory die to create a frame for my sentiment. I also added the coordinating decorator frame die to accent the inside of my card. 
Supplies Used: 








   

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Beautiful color scheme and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your cards is fantastic! And the coloring is to die for. I hope that I someday I will learn to shading.
    Thanks for sharing your link
    /Cina from the Filofaxgroup at FB

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...