Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love You!

Hello to everyone! Today I am bringing you another new project using the Karen Burniston Fancy Label Accordion Card die and the new Bebunni Love stamp from Crafters Companion. These Bebunni stamps are fantastic!  



Here is I have colored up the stamp with my Spectrum Noir Next Generation markers.


The Colors Used:
Bunny: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, Blender, FS6, FS8, CR1, CR2, CR3
Letters: CR7, DR3, DR5, DR7



For the inside of the card I used the Pop It Ups Frame edges as well as the accessories dies.
I love love love this card!  The sentiment is also from the Bebunni Love You stamp set.



So many possibilities with these Pop It Ups!

Other Products used: 

 


 
 


Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Summer, love the double frame you have created on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're brilliant! Love the addition of the larger square to hold the bunny stamp. I would have never thought of that! Such a cute project and I'm loving those bunny stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer love this card, and all your cards, you have such a craft/coloring/card making talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly colored bunny! Very clever in adding a larger square to the front to accommodate the larger image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ... the coloring on this adorable card is amazing, Summer! I love this oh-so-sweet card -- beautiful details!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...